http://secure.veeble.org/accounts/aff.php?aff=424

Popular Posts

Subscribe Now!

GET UBA AFRICARD AND USE AS CREDIT CARD



How To Get the UBA AfriCard

Wondering how I got my Africard within 24 hours? Well, I walked in to the nearby UBA branch office and told the lady at the Customer Care desk that I need the UBA Africard.  She asked me of the ID card I have and I told her that I have a VALID driver’s license. She also asked me if I have N1000 with me and I told her I have it. She also asked if I have Passport Photograph , I answered "yes".

She then gave me two forms to fill, in which I filled in my Personal details and the details of my ID (My driver’s license). Inside the form, you will see an option asking you if want a Non-personalized or a personalized one. The personalized one comes with your name embossed on the card while the generic one doesn’t. I  personally went for the the non personalized one because I didn’t want to wait for extra days before I get my card.

I returned the form to her and waited for the processing. After processing it, she gave me a teller, told me to fill it and took it to the cashier, together with my 1000naira notes. After depositing the 1000naira, I went back to the Customer care rep and the lady told me to wait a little more so I can get my card.

After some few minutes, the Visa prepaid card was issued to me. I changed the pin there in the bank ATM . I was even surprised they left N400 in the card. That simply means N600 was deducted to process the card as at the time I received mine.



I can now run more campaigns on Facebook, Google and even shop online at Aliexpress.com. I have also successfuly used the card at Hostgator.com.


NOTE:

1. You can also use your International passport as means of Identity as alternative to the Driver's license.
2. You can withdraw funds from ATM machines with this Visa card.
3 It is NOT COMPULSORY you have a bank account with UBA bank for you to get the Prepaid Visa Card.

I hope this info helps

If you know other alternative Naira-denominated cards that can be used for online payments kindly share them via the comment form below. Please, if you are also an Africard holder, you can also share websites you have successfully used the car

1 comments:



I have appreciate with getting lot of good and reliable and legislative information with your post......
Get credit monitoring service and credit score monitoring winning best credit report monitoring service gives you unlimited access to all 3 reports and scores VISIT HERE http://www.bestcreditreports.com/